The 11 Forgotten Laws - A Bob Practor Product

Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The 11 Forgotten Laws of Success – The Law of Thinking

“We think, therefore we are”, this is a very powerful quote and one that we may not have truly thought about.

The Law of Thinking
is exactly what the above quote expresses. What we think about we are.

If our thoughts are positive and joyful then our lives will be positive and joyful. If our thoughts are negative and angry, our lives will be negative and angry.

We create our life experiences over and over again, everyday of our lives, based on the way we think and feel.

Each thought is a form of energy, invisible to the human eye, and this energy is what brings about what we experience daily. It goes without saying that whatever our lives look like currently,  is a result of the thoughts we have and the emotions we attach to these thoughts.

The Law of Thinking
is a way of living for all of us, not just for some. Everyone has thoughts and these thoughts are made consciously or unconsciously. A lot of us walk around in our lives with unconscious thoughts, unaware of the effect these may have on the world around us or the actions we take.

The key to the Law of Thinking is to consciously choose what we want to focus on and be aware of the thoughts running through our heads. Awareness frees us from victim mentality and empowers us to be the makers of our own destiny.

Please read this following statement very carefully. The Law of Thinking is not the single key to living a more positive life, it is however the best place to start. Once we control our thoughts, we can control our lives.

In my own everyday life I have many roles. The role of mother and lover, sister and friend, business owner and organiser. The roles I have in life have different demands at different times. When I think about the Law of Thinking in my everyday life I can see where my focus is from one moment to the next.

When my home is looking cluttered and untidy, I can see where my mind is currently at. To be sure the fact that my thoughts are scattered will manifest into my home and work life. Even relationships with those around me can become a little off.

Once I have my mind in a more focused state, I can see the effect it has on my outside world. My home is tidy and work becomes a easy task by task routine.

Have you looked at the way things work and don't work in your life and question where your thoughts may be at any given period. Its an interesting experience to say the least. Once we are able to make ourselves aware of the patterns we live based on the thoughts we have, we can become more concious in the way we focus our minds.

The Law of thinking is one of the steps to living a life incorporated by the 11 Forgotten Laws, one which I will sum up again in one single quote, “we think, therefore we are”.

No comments:

Post a Comment